motion

Light Painting

Blur Action

Frozen Action

When shooting in motion you need to make sure your settings are right and you need a good Iso, shutter speed, and aperture. You also need to make sure you time the photo when the action will happen or else it will not look as good as you want it to look.

2 thoughts on “motion”

1. I like the colors in the painting. Honestly, not much to like in this painting because it is very boring. He tried to make a light circle for his design but it is messy.
    Something that could be better in the photo is the editing. The editing is very poor because the colors are not very pleasing and there is nothing in the background to see. Lastly, the design is not creative and a different design could be better.
    Something Liam could change is the editing. Next time, he should make the background stand out a little more. Make the colors less bright so that the picture does not look blinding.

2. I really like everything about this photo. The beads are organized really well, almost making a beautiful pattern in the bowl of water beads. The different shades of green as well as the pattern on the bowl, make the photo really beautiful. One thing I’d fix in this photo is the cropping. It just seems that there is a lot of unneeded white space behind the bowl. Maybe just crop the photo more to focus the bowl more. I think more lighting would make this picture way better. This would connect the beads and the glass better. Also, just cropping the photo more would make the photo 10 times better.