2 thoughts on “Lebron James as the Laughing Cavalier”

1. I like that he kept the glasses. It gives the photo a mix of past and modern. It also gives it a cool look.
    I think it would be better if he put some of the hair from the back in the front. This would make it look more realistic and add more details to the photo. I would also say to make the skin tone in the back the same in the front because it is a little off.
    I would say to make sure that the skin color is correct because that can either make or break a photo. I would also say to add a few more details to enhance the photo more. Other than that it’s a solid picture.

2. I like the comparison of Lebron James to the Cavalier. This is because Lebron was part of the Cavaliers. He is a great basketball player and the image suits him.
    Something that could be better is matching the top of his head. The top of his head gives him a bald figure. The sides however match the painting with his flow. I would have liked to see Lebron.
    I would have been more careful with Lebron’s head. You were probably not looking at the top of his hair when you did your image. I would have fixed that so that his flowing hair matched up with the top and sides.